2023 Jamuary

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-1 #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #gotischHaus2

over half way through #jamuary!!!
psound74

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #lofi #winterpromenade1

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #striving1

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #forcedmarch1

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #justkeepmoving1

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #maestoso3

Enjoy the saunter…and the striving for better…and the forced march (i did walk over 9 miles for work 1/19!)…and just keep moving…majestically!
psound74

Really like this one…but maybe because it’s not 6am yet, warped mind melodics x

1 Like

Okies, no TE gear was abused but…it was something that (as you can hear) was mumbly crap and by the end of 3 minutes of fumbling I had a far more refined version of nothing than what I started with. Last night’s recording. Making stuff up is a jam, for better or worse?

1 Like

#OP1 #OPZ #teenageengineering #VC340 #MoogMavis #gongxifacai #lunarnewyear

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
psound74

#pianetT #OPZ #teenageengineering #VC340 #MoogMavis #MakeNoiseStrega #homesick1

home sick but also homesick…

Aaaaand today on 1/24, the power was out on the way home on the Subway at W4 Street… gave me time to work on this:

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OPZ #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #thepowersout1

and, 1/25, Grand Central Madison is now open (where i’ve been working for the last 5+ years)

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP1 #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #GCM #finaltouchesathome #electronic #keepcalmandopenup1

1/26, a little homage to everyone’s favourite British secret agent…seeing the sign at work clinched the work i had already put in on the Subway in!

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #007 #jamesbond #007electricalroomremix1

1/27, winter weather is so mercurial…

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OPZ #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic fleetingwinterrain1

1/28, so mysterious…

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OPZ #teenageengineering #electronic #grimyandhaunted1

Enjoy!
psound74

Made with the OP-1F/OP-Z/TX-6

Today’s revelation:

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OPZ #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #revelationII

Enjoy!
psound74

Made it through #jamuary!

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP1 #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #winterwaltz2 #jamuaryfinished #onehundred

Enjoy and until next jamuary!
psound74