2023 Jamuary

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-1 #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #gotischHaus2

over half way through #jamuary!!!
psound74

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #lofi #winterpromenade1

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #striving1

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #forcedmarch1

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #justkeepmoving1

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #maestoso3

Enjoy the saunter…and the striving for better…and the forced march (i did walk over 9 miles for work 1/19!)…and just keep moving…majestically!
psound74

Really like this one…but maybe because it’s not 6am yet, warped mind melodics x

1 Like

Okies, no TE gear was abused but…it was something that (as you can hear) was mumbly crap and by the end of 3 minutes of fumbling I had a far more refined version of nothing than what I started with. Last night’s recording. Making stuff up is a jam, for better or worse?

1 Like

#OP1 #OPZ #teenageengineering #VC340 #MoogMavis #gongxifacai #lunarnewyear

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
psound74

1 Like

#pianetT #OPZ #teenageengineering #VC340 #MoogMavis #MakeNoiseStrega #homesick1

home sick but also homesick…

Aaaaand today on 1/24, the power was out on the way home on the Subway at W4 Street… gave me time to work on this:

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OPZ #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #thepowersout1

and, 1/25, Grand Central Madison is now open (where i’ve been working for the last 5+ years)

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP1 #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #GCM #finaltouchesathome #electronic #keepcalmandopenup1

1/26, a little homage to everyone’s favourite British secret agent…seeing the sign at work clinched the work i had already put in on the Subway in!

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP-Z #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #007 #jamesbond #007electricalroomremix1

1/27, winter weather is so mercurial…

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OPZ #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic fleetingwinterrain1

1/28, so mysterious…

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OPZ #teenageengineering #electronic #grimyandhaunted1

Enjoy!
psound74

Made with the OP-1F/OP-Z/TX-6

Today’s revelation:

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OPZ #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #revelationII

Enjoy!
psound74

Made it through #jamuary!

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OP1 #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #winterwaltz2 #jamuaryfinished #onehundred

Enjoy and until next jamuary!
psound74

@psound74 dang. you came correct for jamuary

I shoulda made this last battle (no. 84) the jamuarybattle.

considering this with battle 84 w/o entries at all, and your contributions and dedication to make beats rock on this thread, I have got to give you next bro.

battle forth. or eighty-fiff? wtf.

1 Like

Thank you @kln !

Had a blast in jamuary! i must admit that i am now catching up on my sleep as something had to give to make room for all those tunes!

Will take on the mantle of Battle 85 and post new rules soon!

Gratefully,
psound74

i’m a bit sad to be late for the party at op-forums… so i made a soundcloud playlist with all soundcloud links from the thread, just so that i could listen to your stuff in one go and you could do that too:

and better late than never: