360 VR of 'FIVE G' Synth Store in TOKYO

Hello fellow operators,<br style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”><br style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>I’m looking for your help. More specifically I’m looking for you to WATCH and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel!<br style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”><br style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>I’ve put together this video from footage I shot last year when in Tokyo, my first video for a while (been busy with a baby and a new home!).<br style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”><br style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>https://youtu.be/F0Z7Z1If61c

(if you are watching on a mobile then you will have to launch in the YouTube app to get the 360 functionalty)
<div style=“font-style: normal; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>
<div style=“font-style: normal; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>The reason I’m asking you to watch and subscribe is because YouTube sent me an email last month saying I’m going to be kicked off the monetization program because I don’t hit the 4000 hoursof views and 1000 subscribers. B*stards!!! Currently I’m at 800 hours and 715 subscribers. I need more! Help me hit the target by February the 16th!
Please share too! All help is great!

My intention is to get back into creating synth videos, jams, tutorials etc in 2018 and would really like to get some incentive money back from YouTube lol. At the moment I only get about £60 a year but hey, it’s better than nothing!!!

Many thanks, oh, and enjoy your 360 VR virtual experience of looking around Five G.