A short OP-Z techno jam #jamuary2019

Since Cuckoo has turned me on to the whole jamuary thing, I tried some faster 4/4 thing today, with an old-school techno vibe, I guess. Nothing fancy, just a fun jam. Enjoy :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/0ui8k8AuxQ8

Cool jam.

Oh, and It features the macOS version of the OP-Z people having been after! hahaha :wink:

Oooh! That’s nice. Well done.

@KF6GPE said:
Oooh! That’s nice. Well done.

Thank you!

@Sparky said:
Cool jam.

Oh, and It features the macOS version of the OP-Z people having been after! hahaha :wink:

Yeah, I hooked myself up with the beta :wink:
Man, wouldn’t a Mac version of the App be really nice, tho?

I expect it will be easy to port the iOS version to the NEXT version of macOS (which will include “marzipan” to run iOS apps on macOS.
I can’t see needing it much for operation of the OP-Z, except for easier transfers of files maybe.

Don’t really know what “marzipan” is (but running iOS Apps on macOS sounds sweet) but the main reason for wanting a Mac version is so that it might lead to a full integration into a DAW. I’d like that. Sort of like Overbridge, if that ever comes out :wink:

@Sparky said:
I expect it will be easy to port the iOS version to the NEXT version of macOS (which will include “marzipan” to run iOS apps on macOS.
I can’t see needing it much for operation of the OP-Z, except for easier transfers of files maybe.