Album

Hey folks,

Just wondering if there is a way to avoid that few seconds of silence at the beginning of each Album side while one switches screens to start the tape?
Hey folks,

Just wondering if there is a way to avoid that few seconds of silence at the beginning of each Album side while one switches screens to start the tape?

Ah hell, I just realized you can press play on the tape without actually being on the tape screen.

Let’s just use this thread for talking about Album, I guess

I wish there was a way to sync album, tape and sequencers (or is there?)

it would make bouncing tracks much easier . curious to hear what your workflow is…
…now that this thread became a generic ‘album’ thread =)

I have no real workflow yet. My early experiments just get dumped somewhere so I can do more stuff, sometimes I dump to Album.

Once I start making actual songs I think Album will become more important. It’s kind of annoying that you can’t delete the Album without using Disk mode but it doesn’t really matter. It’s a neat feature either way, Album being kind of awkward is part of the whole ethos of the machine.

A note for recording internal Mic to Album.
A Jack needs to be inserted to output or no sound will pass to output.It stops a tape.
A pain when trying to capture something quick to album only to find you missed it 6 mins later.