Annoying long wait for my OP-1!

So i placed a order tuesday 3 Nov …i was expecting to get my Op1 last friday…but it didnt show up. Was hoping for the monday to bring it but no luck…and today its tuesday and i get to know that they havent even mailed it yet .
My vacation is soon over…so i guess no honeymoon with the OP-1 :frowning: but the positive thing is that i get a totally fresh assembled OP-1 straight from the source.
And a bit funny is that i started to research the MIDI routing solutions when i ordered the OP-1 and decided to go for the Iconnectmidi4+.
This sunday i ordered the ICM4+ and it will probably show up before the OP-1 :smiley:

Hang in there

Hang in there

Yeah i will 4 shure. Just got that annoying feeling i had the day before x-mas as a kid :D

It’s worth the wait! :slight_smile: Cheers.

Why the wait? These things are in stock in the shops…gathering a layer of dust in some cases. They are also ‘in stock’ in most of the popular online stores I’ve looked at.

CB

Ive ordered from a shop here in Sweden that said they had them in stock…but the truth was they didnt have the OP1.
So now the shop have talked with Teenage Engineering and fixed so they will send the package directly from them when the OP1 is ready. And it seems to take a long time for them :smiley:

If the shop said they had them in stock then didn't I'd be creating a stink and demanding some free stickers and a TE tshirt ;)
Especially if the device is coming almost direct from TE. Chucking a free tshirt into the deal isn't going to be a big deal for them.
If the shop said they had them in stock then didn't I'd be creating a stink and demanding some free stickers and a TE tshirt ;)
Especially if the device is coming almost direct from TE. Chucking a free tshirt into the deal isn't going to be a big deal for them.

Im gonna call them now and ask whats up....it havent even shipped yet and its over a week now. Just a little bit annoying . Wouldnt be so bad if they just came with straight answers but thats not how its been. The lack of a straight answer to lower my expectation is whats really annoying because now everyday could have been the day my OP1 shows up in the mail. :P

They will ship it today or tomorrow. That was the latest answer…hopefully today so i get before the weekend :smiley:

If they dont ship it then id cancel my order - you are well within your rights.

I would have canceled if i didn’t wanted it so much :smiley: Hopefully they send it tomorrow …otherwise i get it next week :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoopi fucking doo!!! Got a proper answer from the salesman. They are sending it today …100% shure. Only problem is that they dont know if the mailman that does delivery/pickup allready been there today. So probably the package will go out on monday :slight_smile: If Im lucky i get it on tuesday exactly 2 weeks after order was placed :slight_smile: But hey…i got a discount at least :smiley: