Backing up loops - building up liveset on the OP1

:slight_smile: Yes, I’m kind of spending all my spare time on coding at the moment. I’ve got lots of ideas for an Android app for the Op-1. The kinds of things I’m coding up are:

• Patch backup and management. The ability to associate tags with patches. Also, being able to associate a preview with a preset so you can listen to what they sound like before you load them onto the Op-1.
  • Loop backup and management. Same kind of thing as above.
  • Drum kit creation.
  • Tools and utilities, like split stereo album file to two mono tape tracks. Perhaps a tool to implement a tiny fade in / fade out on loop boundary points.
Don’t hold your breath though, I imagine it’ll take a while :wink:

I think I got it, I had an almost invisible space between underscore and the track number.
Bloody hell it takes a while to load and defragment. No lets build this liveset once for all.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!

@yoof I’ll be waiting :slight_smile:

• Perhaps a tool to implement a tiny fade in / fade out on loop boundary points.

prize-winning feature set

@yoof: Shut up and take my money!!! =)

Hello,

can I bump this thread and ask if that work on the Android app has led somewhere yet? I’d love to see an app for the OP-1, or even the tool to help build the 4 6-minute tracks for a liveset on the OP-1.

I’ve backed up tape to the op1.fun site, but am to scared to try to erase and try it. Anyone had luck with that?