Banner Graphics.

Tim, nice start, maybe think of something more abstract. I feel like my short experience among this community goes a little beyond just the OP-1. To me, it’s gear lust, community, exploring, and much more. :wink:

Hey, just got my OP-1 a couple days ago! (and just joined these forums, too bad ohpeewon is down)

I made this today. It was for a sound I posted to soundcloud (hence the square aspect ratio), but if people like the pixel OP-1, I can edit/crop/resize to whatever format’s necessary

Oh, and I just noticed I left the screen blank, woops. I could put whatever in there. perhaps the forums title?

actual size:

sloppy scaling, via flickr:

a 600% scaled up one on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/67718281@N04/14352260429

did you to the original 8bit image?

maybe @kites something a bit thinner in height? like 120 x 960?

Cool Joan Miróesque banner, really like it @Kites!

Ya no problem @dimi3 I’ll send you something later today, haven’t been home this weekend. Maybe I should increase the dpi? It looks blurry ^ and I should probably clean up my lines .

Wow thanks @Vehka, I wish I had an ounce of his talent.

no @kites it is my rough hand editing. the dpi is fine I killed it… int needs to be 72dpi 125 x 960

Ok, I’ll get to it when I’m home.

Just render from you large file but it is not there artist hand… it mine.

@dimi3, nah, I just like doing pixel art

Oh, I think I do one with spraypaint like in the good old days. Soon to be finished, lets say in a week!
I like it a lot @Kites

Thanks @mixrasta, looking forward to see your spray paint piece. Do you do stencils too? You should print out my banner and paint over! Collaboration. Ha

@kites using a edited version of your banner as a poster for a TE announcement.

Cool, I was going to send you more files in different formats and sizes. Need them?

Sure a narrow long ones

K

Vector-based, so you can recolor and resize without bluing.

<3 vector graphics for that hehe

ya mine is vector too, looks like dimi3 got it to scale better now ^ Good job @dimi3