Battle 32 Voting

Hi all, thanks for another fantastic battle - loving the entries - hard times voting once again. Torn between aeoner, spacetravelmadeeasy and kln but in the end voted for stme on the basis that, although it was a little intense, I enjoyed the dense atmos.

It seems I picked up a few mixed comments but I whole heatedly agree with all of 'em. Didn’t deserve votes because I really fell off from the battle guidelines. Also @kln I really wanted to develop it further but I ended up getting pulled into some building work and, not being much of a grafter, I’m just getting home every night and passing out. 35 is too old to be starting this shit, but you gotta eat. I’d love to give more detailed feedback on all the entries but I feel
like my shoulders are about to explode and my sinuses are filled with
dirt and plaster. Bed time n_n.

@hellooperator

no worries mate. i really enjoyed the track as it ended up regardless. hopefully you’ll find some time to work on things more enjoyable.

Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words and votes, everyone. I really feel honored. I thought all of the entries were fantastic.

I’m going to have to peruse the past battles to make sure I don’t rehash anything that’s already been done, so my turnaround might not be super quick, but I should be able to get it up by this weekend. Currently I’m kind of still recovering from being out too late celebrating my birthday last night. :slight_smile: I’ll definitely try to come up with something fun.

Thanks again, everybody!

(p.s. my vote went to @lyingdalai BTW - that second half with the crunchy chip-tune-y vibe is super tasty)

Another poor show from me in the last battle, hope to join in again soon - thanks for the mention @kln :slight_smile:

Although it’s totally late, here’s the playlist for the last battle for completion’s sake: Battle 32 by - ohpeewon battles - | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Congrats @wingo :slight_smile:

OK guys - I added the new battle thread. Have at it!