Battle 43 - Battle for Unity! - Voting

What a hard decision… My vote goes to @borden. Will explain later, gotta catch the plane home. Simply because IMHO he did best in applying this battle’s intention to craft your own drum sounds using the internal synth engines. Well done!

Couldn’t write a better summary than mixrasta … :slight_smile:

When I wrote “tomorrow”, I meant today’s tomorrow :smiley:
Please cast your vote before Monday morning!

@roborob I’ve been through that path, still feel the same 2 years later :smiley:

I’m voting for @himrod

@crudeoperator Sorry, @himrod, @Konst and @LyingDalai are not in the competition, because they’re hosting the battle.

Argh, forgot about that, sorry. Let me change my vote to @quarantequatre then

Current ranking:

@quarantequatre: 4 (from @borden, @Frank_Lee, @mixrasta, @crudeoperator)

@motone: 3 (from @quarantequatre, @himrod, @Spheric_El)

@borden: 2 (from @canar_batar, @motone)

@canar_batar: 2 (from @Roborob, @LyingDalai)

Thx @motone :slight_smile:

It’s not just people who took part who can vote, is it?

After careful deliberation, as there is a lot of excellent work here, and a very hard call between my top two, my vote goes to @LyingDalai with @Motone a very close second, and most of the others pretty much sharing the third spot. Wouldn’t that be cool in all contests to make everyone finish top three? Medals for everyone: hooray!

@Hakon of course everyone is invited to vote. Thank you for participating!

But @LyingDalai is part of the hosting team, thus not part of the competition.

@Hakon of course everyone is invited to vote. Thank you for participating!

But @LyingDalai is part of the hosting team, thus not part of the competition.

Then obviously my vote goes to you, @motone . Well done!

Hey, thanks buddy :smiley:

Sorry about the veeerrrrry late voting.
Motone gets my vote, very nice.
But the track I liked most was Himrods.

13 votes is pretty cool, thank you everyone for taking the time !

Current ranking:

@motone: 5 (from @quarantequatre, @himrod, @Spheric_El, @Hakon, @Patch)

@quarantequatre: 4 (from @borden, @Frank_Lee, @mixrasta, @crudeoperator)

@borden: 2 (from @canar_batar, @motone)

@canar_batar: 2 (from @Roborob, @LyingDalai)
<div style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;”>
<div style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;”>Did I make a mistake or is this right ?<div style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;”>Shall we call it a day, or does anyone wants cast a last vote ?<div style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;”>

@Patch Cool, thanks for your vote. @himrod’s track was my favourite, too.

Wow, I’m surprised that I got some votes. Thanks<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”> <a href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/canar_batar” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(1, 115, 198); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>@canar_batar<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>, and <a href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/motone” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(1, 115, 198); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>@motone!

And soooooo… It seems @Motone gets the crown ! Congratulations, mate.

And bravo for the 3 challengers, as well as those that participated !!

Now let’s hear what @Motone has to say for the last Battle of the year 2016 !!

Congrats @motone :slight_smile: I’m glad you won !
Sorry, I didn’t had time to make a full review, but @mixrasta’s one is fantastic, thank you too btw :slight_smile:

Wow, I’m amazed. Thanks to the hosting trio @himrod, @Konst and @LyingDalai, all participants and of course all voters (not just those who voted for me :wink: ).

I’ll come up with the next battle’s briefing shortly. :smiley:

@quarantequatre Thanks buddy! Check your inbox… :wink:

congratulations @motone<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”> well deserved!