Battle 45 - Birthday Surprise

Also not really a submission, particuarly because I’m late, but also because I just did a few mixes of this and randomly chose one,since I was having trouble getting any of them to sit well with me - this is one of only a couple tracks I’ve attempted to do using solely the op1, as it’s usually integrated with a bunch of other stuff, hosting sample playback/manipulation duties…

In any case, 21st September, 119, sample into sequencer (er, ‘my’ trick), I used my breath, which I got on my Birth Day, and which comes in around the 32sec mark… not accustom to working so close to house territory, and tried to subvert the tempo to something more in keeping with my yen for oddity, but ultimately, once I caved and decided to throw a 4/4 beat in there, it pulled the elements together and I whipped up a mix.

oh, there’s a random sample in there that came in off the radio when I was first sampling into sequencer - left it in, just to have a random element…

thanks for the opportunity!!!

https://scy1e.bandcamp.com/track/birth-day-breath

@scy1e, As long as the moderators accept your track, I think it’s ok, but we should start the voting thread asap…

I’m happy to accept the late entries as long as @Edzilla agrees too!

Other than that, let’s pull this battle to a close as we have quite a few tasty cakes.

BATTLE IS NOW CLOSED

@Roborob Yes, and it was my favorite! I think we should accept it!