Best DAW app for using op1 with?

Don’t forget, your OP-1 shows up as an external drive when USB connected to your computer making it easy to copy sound clips to a DAW. Again, Ableton Live is great for this. After importing the recordings you can even use the OP-1 as a controller for Ableton. Once you get the hang of Ableton it makes sense. I did not understand it at first, but now I love it.

Don't forget, your OP-1 shows up as an external drive when USB connected to your computer making it easy to copy sound clips to a DAW. Again, Ableton Live is great for this. After importing the recordings you can even use the OP-1 as a controller for Ableton. Once you get the hang of Ableton it makes sense. I did not understand it at first, but now I love it.

I use mine as a controller for Ableton as well. Works great. It also works great using the external instrument device in Ableton to use the sequencers and record directly in Ableton.

Beatmaker 3 pairs nice with Op1. Using the Op1 sequencers to send midi to Beatmaker samples/synths/drums machines is dope. BM3 as an audio tracks daw is pretty basic atm tho. Definitely not one of its strong points yet. Does the basics 'ok' tho..

This does sound dope… I wonder if are there any videos of this in action?

In my opinion the most compact audio interface you can get for an iPhone or iPad is the Griffin iMic

https://griffintechnology.com/us/imic

I’ve recorded countless hours of audio into my iPhone with this, connects via USB to the camera connection kit, needs no extra power and is super portable. I have a couple of those in my drawer for various purposes (because they work well on a laptop or raspberry pi too)

@lastfuture

Sweet! That looks perfect for what I’m looking for! Nice find, thanks for sharing!