Best UK price I’ve found for a new OP-1 £1040 Juno

I’ve been considering getting an OP-1 but have decided to wait until the new year when I’ll have a better handle on my finances. Anyway, I thought I’d let people know that the best price I’ve seen in the UK is £1040 through Juno. They have some in stock. You have to do the “ask for a better price” feature to get it at that price. I also saw a 2nd hand one go for £1020 yesterday on eBay. Crazy, when you can get a new one for £20 more!

Got mine from Juno 3 months ago, was very surprised (iirc it was about £150 cheaper than other UK shops I could find, not just a £5-10 difference).
Also, the people at Juno are super nice and extremely patient while you go around the show room drooling over everything :slight_smile:

Bax shop has them at £945… So tempted as I really miss mine

Edit - I just cracked and bought it. £945 is decent. I already have a 1010 blackbox which has great features but I just miss the creativity of the OP1… Merry Xmas to me lol… I noticed that Bax have dropped stock from 10 to 7 since I posted this a couple of hours ago, maybe a coincidence?!

6 left, £909… My wife would kill me if I bought one though :cry:

1 Like

bloody price drop! Ughh they posted mine earlier

I will offset my tax on it though - so get it down to 800