Black Friday DEALS ONLY

Hold on, I just attempted to apply the coupon to an Elektron product, and I got the message saying that the coupon didn’t apply to that product. I suppose one could call and request the 15% off, but no guarantees.

Ok, sorry for multiple posts, but the coupon DOES work for anything in stock. I initially tried to use it with the Heat, but it’s still in preorder status at Guitar Center.

Not Black Friday but for UK folk OP-1 is £543 on Amazon (sold by Amazon/Prime) best price I’ve seen…

most of the major chains can be haggled with over phone or chat. they almost always need to move product and will give you a similar 15% or greater coupon. was a couple years ago not sure were might have been musicians friend but I talked them down to 1100 for an octatrack. still way to expensive for me. might be able to swing $800 but thats about what a used one goes for. ill prolly never get an octatrack though unless i come into some big money. so god dang expensive.(he says while fiddling on his equally expensive op1…)

Not Black Friday but for UK folk OP-1 is £543 on Amazon (sold by Amazon/Prime) best price I've seen.....
Tempting... not in stock though.

^ I must have got the last one :slight_smile:

Not Black Friday but for UK folk OP-1 is £543 on Amazon (sold by Amazon/Prime) best price I've seen.....
Great price. I got mine for £623 just over a week ago, also from Amazon directly, and I'm quite happy with that. I make a point of never checking prices on stuff after buying, just in case it will annoy me seeing it cheaper, but when it comes to the OP-1, nearly a week of having it now, I couldn't care less what it cost me. It's just so much fun it's worth every penny almost regardless of price.