Can't save samples

Hi! I have an irritating problem. I have filled my OP with some downloaded samples and also saved some of my own but I can’t save any sound-samples any longer. I can save presets from synth but anything with a sample my op says “full”. I have 114mb left when I plug it into my computer. I tried to backup and remove some samples, after that I could save samples again, but when I moved back all the backed up samples (without any space-problems or something like that), i could no longer save samples again :frowning:

Have anyone gotten this before? How can I fix it? Wish to be able to save again!

Hey man, you can have about 30 drum sample patches and 30 synth sample patches (guesstimating). The amount has gone down a bit since they’ve added more modules. Sounds like you have just used up all the space allotted for patches. The space that’s showing as free on your drive may be the space allotted for the album or tape.

As @Virtual_Flannel said, it’s probably full.

However, is it possible to delete samples directly from the OP-1 ?

What’s weird is that I can move my samples to my computer, save some samples on the OP and copy back my old samples and they are all there, so the limit seems to be software only.

TE probably keep some disk space for future updates ^^

might be the drive getting fragmented giving you less overall space.

might be the drive getting fragmented giving you less overall space.

As @Virtual_Flannel said, it’s probably full.

Make sure you back up everything, then do a factory reset. If it need defragmenting, it will do it automatically.

As @Virtual_Flannel said, it's probably full.

nope :frowning:

The maximum number of presets seems to be hardcoded… I think they are independent for synth versus sampler engines. Maybe that is due to RAM memory limitations (or a fixed size allocation), since you need to display a list with all the file names when selecting a preset.

The maximum number of presets seems to be hardcoded... I think they are independent for synth versus sampler engines. Maybe that is due to RAM memory limitations (or a fixed size allocation), since you need to display a list with all the file names when selecting a preset.

Sounds reasonable, too bad =/ but I understand them.