change crank knob

has anyone successfully changed the crank knob’s color without breaking it?

if yes, show me the trick!

thX!

get your own printed at shapeways. you can choose the material and also the color. cheaper then the direct stuff anyway.

if you have one stuff the hole with tape/paper and spray the outside with the color/finish of your choice.

thanks, but I don't want to paint them, cuz I have all colors, but I can't seem to find how to remove the knob without breaking it. I'm applying pressure and it doesn't come out.
thanks, but I don't want to paint them, cuz I have all colors, but I can't seem to find how to remove the knob without breaking it. I'm applying pressure and it doesn't come out.

There is a chance they might have placed it upside down when they assembled it. Contact support, they might be able to send you a new one

I think mine is upside down. The knob bevel is on this bottom… I can’t get mine off either.

,I think bevel at the bottom is right side up… Tried it the other way and it didn’t spin nicely and just came off
Try popping a card underneath it, like an id. I got mine off carefully just now. First time was the worst

I use a guitar pick to help gently nudge things like that off.