Decksaver are making a cover!!

i’m just not crazy about those bubbles. esp the one over the volume knob. seems like a slip could take it out.

It seems as if they think there could be another poti next to the volume soon. Can someone ask TE about this extension please :smiley:

It seems as if they think there could be another poti next to the volume soon. Can someone ask TE about this extension please :smiley:

I recon it might just be for the looks. If the pictures are accurate the bubble covers the empty field partially so it’d be difficult to fit another knob.

p.s.: Your comment might have just been a joke, though I’m not sure. If it was, disregard what I said above :slight_smile:

Yes, both a thought and little sarcasm :wink:

yeah. ordered one for 35 €. cologne

…it’s sturdy, it’s snug fit. rubber bands from TE don’t work.

You mean they are too big, right?! Does it get loose on its own?

,yeah indeed. they do not work.

but any other rubber band should do the job.

its closing firmly but it’s not snugging on it’s own.

so will it still fit instide the unit portables case with the decksaver on?

think so. it’s 3-5 mm thicker with that case on top. it’s btw a really nice stand for the op1 just put the deck saver upside down. these bubbles give a nice holder.

does it fit in the unit portables case ?

@JohnnyEgo would you mind post some various pictures of the case to get a better sense of how it fits, the size, etc. please?

i would also like to know if it fits in the unit portable case.

Tbh, when you have the decksaver, you don’t need a case anymore ; ) I just put a belt around it. And the bottom side of the OP-1 is enough protection. It’s quite exact and only wiggles maybe one milimeter on the X-axis (if you know what I mean : ) It’s fantastic but too expensive imo. But…I bought one and am happy with it!

And, as @JohnnyEgo stated, it works very good as stand/ holder. You can even leave cables plugged in (if the jackholders aren’t too big…)

Hey gang, in case no one addressed this yet… YES, it does fit in the Unit Portables case with the Decksaver cover on. It’s a snug and solid fit.

I’m sold. Thanks @fairlight2x.

Hey gang, in case no one addressed this yet... YES, it does fit in the Unit Portables case with the Decksaver cover on. It's a snug and solid fit.

noice ill wait for a sale!

,,yeah indeed. they do not work.

but any other rubber band should do the job.

its closing firmly but it's not snugging on it's own.

The TE bands work if you double them over albeit it is really tight. I ended up getting some black bands from Dollartree that fit just right and only cost $1 for about 8. I think they are used for women’s hair.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0s6vina5ea87x1/op1casebands.JPG

Mine came today. Very snug fit

Does the decksaver fit on snugly with the cables still plugged in?