EMU SP-1200 KITS FOR OP1?

Will do! I started to, sampled 32 separate 808 samples into the sp, then hit a wrong button and BOOM everything was gone. I got sad. And mad.

Theres something redeeming about loosing a beat to a floppy disk error or accidentally turning off your MP without saving. Much better than having a HDD error on your computer or USB drive, or like an Ableton crash.

ALRIGHT EWE HOSERZ!
here’s the requested 808 KITS sampled each separately into the SP1200 from 48 separate 808 sounds, all made into 2 huge cool ass OP1 kits!!!
@vf! you’ll have to wait for thoz amen breaks. you don’t really wanna make breakcore again, do ya!?!? :stuck_out_tongue:

ALRIGHT EWE HOSERZ!

guilty!

DIRTY DRUMZ.

Also, very kind of you to do this Montgum! I think a really cool kit, would be the amen break. But playing with sampling it in at different speed and different amounts of pitch down to get them you know SP tho sounds. Just focusing on that one break but really seeing how much variation of dirt you can put on it. That would be a super cool kit IMO. Oh man, just when my GAS was dying down, you gone made me want a SP1200 :frowning:

Here you go, broseph.
In this zip file, there’s 1 drum patch of the Amen Break sampled fast into sp1200, pitched down for 12bit grit.
Then, there’s also a synth file sampled at even faster pitch in the sp, also filtered more, and so when you play lower keys on the synth, you’re gonna get even more Dirt McGert.
The drums are chopped in 1/2 notes so you can play the break, but chop them as you see fit…

Enjoy!

Looking forward to playing with this Amen kit :slight_smile: …and the 808 ones of course, too. Cheers!!

'word, thanks for doing this! You are my hero of the week.

Cheers fam! Great to have you back in the community! Thnx for the kit! Looking forward to taking a look!

Cheers fam! Great to have you back in the community! Thnx for the kit! Looking forward to taking a look!

Word, man. Nice to be back.
The 808 kits are the best ones I uploaded, iMo, but enjoy your jungle samples JK/BFF.

ÜNTZ ÜNTZ ÜNTZ ÜNTZ.

Word, man. Nice to be back.
The 808 kits are the best ones I uploaded, iMo, but enjoy your jungle samples JK/BFF.

ÜNTZ ÜNTZ ÜNTZ ÜNTZ.

Lol, Ive never actaully used the Amen break before, so Im going to have a Jungle party for the first time, see what happens.

thanks for these @montgomeryword ! great stuff.

Thanks a bunch for you help VF and as for you Monty (can I call you that?) you are a gentleman and a scholar! Big props!

@montgomeryword - Is there a working mirror to these links anywhere?

TIA

yes, please reupload - thank you!!