Folktek Mescaline

Hey guys, I caved last night and pledged. I was deciding between it and 0-coast as well, but all the bass sounds I hear from the 0-coast sound really similar, whereas this thing is just so bizarre and experimental that I had to dip in. No way I'll lose money on resale if I don't like it.

I have a feeling there's going to be a few more controls on the synth before it's finished up

Only a few hours to go!

Congrats!! It’s a good deal. I have to make up my mind. Yeah, I think this has a lot of possibilities. I love both 0-Coast and this. Also that drum module is just crazy. I’m hearing some Haxon Cloak vibes overall as well.

Hey guys, I caved last night and pledged. I was deciding between it and 0-coast as well, but all the bass sounds I hear from the 0-coast sound really similar, whereas this thing is just so bizarre and experimental that I had to dip in. No way I'll lose money on resale if I don't like it.

I have a feeling there's going to be a few more controls on the synth before it's finished up

Only a few hours to go!

I caved as well. Pledged for a copper system. 10 individually tunable analog oscillators, DSP FX, sequencer, separate monosynth module for bass/drone… all that for $450 sounded too tempting of a deal to pass up.

I tend to go for ambient soundscapes and noisescapes along the lines of Eliane Radigue, Lustmord, etc. 10 oscs plus included FX, with the Arius Blaze/Folktek aesthetic is just so much better suited to that than any monosynth.