Hip Hop Beat Created On Op-1 Hope You Like

This is a Hip Hop beat i made on my Op-1 its one of the first beats i ever made on this beautiful machine. Its the first track that plays on my bandcamp page. it is part of a compilation of beats i recently put out but only the first track is made on the op-1 as i just got it :slight_smile:

https://mssgfrmntr.bandcamp.com/

Really liking this (through the first few tracks - first 2 are great).

What did you use for the other tracks?
Really liking this (through the first few tracks - first 2 are great).

What did you use for the other tracks?

Thanks i really appreciate that

All the beats except the first one which is made on the op-1, are made with the able ton push and push 2 and my fav soft synths u-he diva, hive and xfer serum

“Blue Pill” did it for me. That intro is killin’
I like to be a fly on the wall, when young guys are raising questions… Looking at the climate of the form. Got that hip hop wide open.

I’d say I’ve listened to No Caption and All Khemist twenty times each in the last 2 workdays :slight_smile:

"Blue Pill" did it for me. That intro is killin' I like to be a fly on the wall, when young guys are raising questions... Looking at the climate of the form. Got that hip hop wide open.

Thank you that means a lot :slight_smile: I’ve noticed that too with the forum I’m gonna take advantage of that :slight_smile:

thanks again

I'd say I've listened to No Caption and All Khemist twenty times each in the last 2 workdays :)

don’t make me blush lool thank you!!!

"Blue Pill" did it for me. That intro is killin' I like to be a fly on the wall, when young guys are raising questions... Looking at the climate of the form. Got that hip hop wide open.

Thank you that means a lot :slight_smile: I’ve noticed that too with the forum I’m gonna take advantage of that :slight_smile:

thanks again

I’m talking about the intro to Blue Pill. The off-the-cuff insight RE: the state of hip hop, and industry co-opting.

I'm talking about the intro to Blue Pill. The off-the-cuff insight RE: the state of hip hop, and industry co-opting.

Oh yes!! Culture Vultures!!!

nice n tight. good stuff!

great stuff!

Although it don’t have to be rap to be hip hop. Look @ old electro. Debbie Deb, etc. That stuff is the soundtrack to early 80’s breakdancing, etc. Strictly hip hop. So one might argue that anything Big Daddy delivers is hip hop, because Big Daddy is hip hop.