Homemade OP-1 t-shirt

I really didn’t mean to rip anyone off and I’m not reselling these in ANY WAY, this is just for my personal use. I really liked the idea of the one someone has up for sale but they print them on really crappy shirts (gildan or worse) and I prefer a nice soft fitted shirt. I picked up these heather charcoal gray shirts from Old Navy and my wife does art screen printing at home. I created the graphic in Illustrator, printed to transparency, she then “burns” the graphic to a screen and voila! OP-1 T made better for me!

I’m digging it. I love the subtlety.
If you know, you know!

That’ll be my UNDGND tees :wink:

https://undgndtv.threadless.com/

I’ve got no copyright over the design, it’s a graphic interpretation of the op-1 knobs.

The threadless tshirts are pretty good quality - they didn’t used to be.
I keep meaning to edit the shop to allow some of the tees to be heather/tri-blend or whatever they are called as a few people have emailed asking for that option. Although the likes of the Elektron (all black) ones won’t work as well on a non-solid tshirt visually I think.

Good skills by the wife!

Nice! I love the minimal design. :slight_smile:

That'll be my UNDGND tees ;)
https://undgndtv.threadless.com/

I've got no copyright over the design, it's a graphic interpretation of the op-1 knobs.

The threadless tshirts are pretty good quality - they didn't used to be.
I keep meaning to edit the shop to allow some of the tees to be heather/tri-blend or whatever they are called as a few people have emailed asking for that option. Although the likes of the Elektron (all black) ones won't work as well on a non-solid tshirt visually I think.

Good skills by the wife!

I’m so sorry spacetravelmadeeasy, I appreciate your understanding. I was worried about taking a chance on your shirt due to the unknown quality of the shirt and I assumed that is was the same as other sites like that (cafe press, vista print, etc.) that allow you to create and sell shirts that I’ve dealt with in the past. I find that I end up not wearing those shirts because they are so thick and cut weird. I prefer (when we order shirts for my wife to do her art shirts for sale at local festivals) Next Level or Canvas brands. The mens and women’s are fitted-cut, tri-blend and are soft and light. Great for these southern summers around here in Arkansas!

I do not intend to sell them and I want to thank you for the inspiration… and again for your understanding. As you said, the real copyright is held by TE, in the end.

HisMostDarxxxellent & Nightchannel:
Every time I wear it, I get people asking what it is. I often have my OP-1 in my bag with me… it’s a great sales tool and information tool to show people the OP-1!! I just don’t understand why TE doesn’t make and sell this shirt!

Do you have your own printing business? if yes then brush your ideas best option for you.

Personalized t-shirts are a major selling proposition in Web-to-Print industry. Brush Your Ideas T-shirt Design Tool can be used by apparel industries who want their customers to design their attires. Using t-shirt design software, your customers can create unique designs, graffiti, and quotes on t-shirts.