I’m new here

Thanks for the add. I just purchased a op-1f and was looking for what might be the best tutorials for someone brand new to the OP world. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Welcome!
There’s a whole ton of stuff on yt but a good place to start might be along these lines…(the field is pretty much the same as the field)

2 Likes

The above videos and channels are great, Red Means Recording is the closest to a video manual. However the Field does have a bunch of quality of life improvements and Jeremy from RMR hasn’t made any OP-1 Field content.

Son Wu has made some extremely excellent videos covering a bunch of stuff and how things work, I’ve been quite impressed with his videos on the Field. I’d recommend these also.

3 Likes

Cool. Thank you and sorry for the late response. Life and work has been taking up my time. I’ve been diving in and recently purchased a RK006 to interface with it. We’ll see how it goes. Going to use the Field as a controller into the RK008 to control all my external stuff. The OP definitely has a workflow that’s new to me but I’ll make it happen. Thank for the help!

1 Like

Cool. Thank you and sorry for the late response. Life and work has been taking up my time. I’ve been diving in and recently purchased a RK006 to interface with it. We’ll see how it goes. Going to use the Field as a controller into the RK008 to control all my external stuff. The OP definitely has a workflow that’s new to me but I’ll make it happen. Thank for the help!
This little machine really is inspiring for sure.