iPad App: Borderlands Granular V2 - Finally An Update!

It took 3 years but it seems worth the wait. This is one of my favorite iOS apps for music/sound design.

https://vimeo.com/123532153

It looks and sounds amazing. I think I need to upgrade my iPad…

Seems absolutely gorgeous !

Shame that I don’t have an Ipad, just for this app :frowning:

getting downloaded tonight!!!

Wow, that’s a beast! Thanks for the heads up!

A beast indeed! Downloaded it right away.

I wish someone had this flavor of granular in hardware. The only similar thing I’m aware of is V-Synth, and it’s very limited in terms of its granularity.

The whole thing with circles look cool, but you can only scan a file in one dimention, so a slider or encoder would be just as effective. With dedicated hardware controls you could make an awesome real-time performance machine.

Looks pretty neat! Reminds me a tad of the Poly App.

Side note: anyone have any tricks/process on saving space on their iPads? Running on empty, and thinking of deleting more useful but space consuming apps again… :confused:

I wish someone had this flavor of granular in hardware. The only similar thing I'm aware of is V-Synth, and it's very limited in terms of its granularity.

The whole thing with circles look cool, but you can only scan a file in one dimention, so a slider or encoder would be just as effective. With dedicated hardware controls you could make an awesome real-time performance machine.

There’s more to the app than just moving a circle on top of a waveform. You can adjust the number of grains, amplitude envelope for each grain, etc. There’s also parameter automation.