Iphone to dump and load files?

I use an iPod that I havnt updated from iOS 6. Also works on Android.
Mmm… Try a blank SD card or a flash drive to see if you can access them.
The software is pritty straight forward (RAV file hub without +).
My file hub and my device are on the bottom of screen.Select my file hub .this should give you your connected stuff. Once into folders Manage was used and ^back.
Maybe try connecting OP-1 w/shift&com after or before software, if not already.

At least the software isn’t complaining you need file hub connected to work. Can you view photos if you select My Device?

That’s the funny thing. I was able to view photos and such from my iPhone. So I know I was connected. It just seemed like it wasn’t recognizing the OP to grab files from. I did have it connected and in disk mode. When I clicked on the small drive in the lower left-hand corner, nothing happened. I assumed that’s what I needed to press to access the OP one? Guess I’ll give it one more go tonight and see how things go.

Also have tried 2 apps. Rav Filehub, and Filehub plus. Both apps that you gentleman mentioned. Filehub plus seemed to be a better looking app. Ravs software looks hecka janky.

Success! Filehub plus FTW. Not the most straightforward process, but it backs up.

I also backed up to my iPhone? Are those files that you can actually see on the phone? Or is that just gonna be like my 2nd backup (well 4th really, including my computer and an external hard drive).

Thanks fellas.

Just something I noticed…

Does your OP go into a 10 minute defrag mode when you restore a saved session from the Rav? Meaning I take all four folders from the rav and drag them to the OP, replacing what was there.

Mine sat there defraggig for a while afterwards. I also got a laundry list of files that said they failed, although nothing seemed awry on the OP.

Just a quirk?

Does your OP go into a 10 minute defrag mode when you restore a saved session from the Rav?

It’s perfectly normal, I think it’s for preventing drop-outs during playback and recording.

Also, just a thought, but I realized that all that I wanted to do was get my original tape data back on the OP. So I guess I could have just brought over the tape aif files from the Rav to the OP huh?

Yes, you could’ve just copied over the tape folder. But that will also trigger the defrag process.

Hello, due to your reccomendation I just got a RAVpower FileHub to transfer the OP-1s audio files to my iPad. The transfer itself works fine, the only thing is that the audio files are .aif which only can be oppend in Loopy HD. All other apps like Cubasis, Samplr, JamUp, Garage Band an so on do not accept these .aif-files. I found a workaround in just deleting the file extension and naming them .wav but I guess that‘s not really the proper way how to handle the nice OP-1 audio. Do you guys have any tipps how I can get files which just work under iOS? Thanks a lot for any help!

hey @soundtim, if renaming the files works for you then just keep doing that. I imagine on iOS things would open these files using iOS’s built-in APIs (CoreAudio) to which AIFF is native; seems some silly filename filter is getting in the way.