Is there a hidden game in the pocket operators?

Hello everyone,
I was googling around and couldn’t find a definite answer to my question.

Do Pocket Operators come with a playable game and if so how to access them?

Looking at the custom graphics on the display it seems to me it would certainly be possible, especially on the Arcade.
Maybe just an easter egg, or something simple, but still :smile:

You have to press Synth + Drums + Tape + Mixer, it’s the usual combination.
Problem is to guess which buttons would have these functions :wink:

No, TE has confirmed that the POs do not have any games in them… I think they also said that was the original intention, but it is hard to imagine how by looking at the available icons in the LCD, so maybe they dropped that early on.

I like to think that the pocket operators are like a never ending sonic tetris game. The screen definitely has some action for just about every button press. There is a 3rd party guide for the po-12 that really breaks down what is happening on the screen.

Thank you guys for the responses.

I was thinking about getting one for my little 8 year old nephew and I thought it would be easier to get him excited if there was some instant satisfaction. Oh well :smile:

@kingof9x said:
I like to think that the pocket operators are like a never ending sonic tetris game. The screen definitely has some action for just about every button press. There is a 3rd party guide for the po-12 that really breaks down what is happening on the screen.

Where is it?

@bichuelo said:
Where is it?

some post on here talks about the grid on the PO-12 that’s under the temp stuff, but I can’t find it.

This is probably TMI - http://hackingthepo.weebly.com/

Thanks! I’ve seen the site before but didn’t realize it included this