#jamuary2020

today’s composition, kicking off the final week

1 Like

Been a little busy over the last month trying to keep up the daily ritual of Jamuary20/20. I’ve been compiling them on my YouTube and Soundcloud pages.

The tracks are a mix of Hardware, macos and iOS over the last month. Been using the zed to sequence iOS a lot as of late:

YouTube page here:

Soundcloud here:

Many many thanks for listening and would love to know what you think whenever you get a chance :pray:t3::two_hearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B708yDvhRn6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Today is a long one! Some of you may recognize this tune from my jamurary of last year. It’s still a favorite of mine, and I’ll have to do something official with it eventually; however, with the addition of my modular, I wanted to bring it back into the spotlight. Also, I’ve been incredibly sick the past week and haven’t had any creative energy (or any energy) to create something completely new. Enjoy!

1 Like

@beefinator Is that only A4? Excellent :slight_smile:

I did something for everyday in Jamuary, with one more to come tonight once i’m home. If you felt like checking it out, it’s all on my Instagram:

I make instrumental hiphop, and all types of synthy, boom bappy beats with occasional excursions in chip and drum and bass.

1 Like

Last one!!

Another rainy and dreary day. Perfectly set the mood for this one. I wanted to keep the elements in this one relatively minimal, I’m sure I’ll add more or at least add variation in sections later, but it’s the start of an idea.

Also, this buff size distortion is really messing me up, if anyone has advice on how to handle that in the OP-Z, I’d love the help.

Closing out the month with one last jam where the organs game out to play a little bit. The analog synth is almost a go-to on everything now as it cuts so well through the drums. #jamuaryout!

and we’re done
i need to sleep so much

I went 31/31 on Instagram and then compiled all the clips into one convenient youtube video:

Jamuary 2020

1 Like

been meaning to do that !

1 Like

and here we go !
video coming sometime.

arranged for continuous listening (what I felt was the cleanest flow through all 31 days)