Just got my OP1 and I'm really excited!

Hey everyone!

I’m not sure if this type of post is okay around here, but I just got my operator a couple weeks ago and I am absolutely loving every second with it.

I am even more thrilled to find that it has such an amazing community and I’m excited to do my part to keep things lively around here!

Welcome buddy and congratulations.

Am getting mine Monday, looks like TE shipped the latest batch! I’ve been wanting one since release, so I’m dying to get it.

@kriller
@xophize

BIG, FAT, and HEAVY
CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!

I’ll get mine in 10 days! Also excited about having found this little big community.

I came for the pocket operator banter… Now ordered my op1!! (Managed to get a 0% finance deal otherwise it was a no go). Got to wait till April though :frowning:

Welcome @kriller it’s a great machine and among my hardware holds an esteemed place. My OP-1 and Octatrack would be the very last instruments I sold if I was in a bad spot.

I came for the pocket operator banter.. Now ordered my op1!! (Managed to get a 0% finance deal otherwise it was a no go). Got to wait till April though :-(

I imagine that “I came for the Pocket Operators and stayed for the OP-1” is at least part of TE’s PO strategy :slight_smile: