Kordbot

Anyone cop one on the first run? If so, how is it? Interested in possibly grabbing one when available again…

Looks like some noticeable latency from this video but maybe just badly synced video?

https://youtu.be/Fe_0avUFPx0

I’m around number 465 so ‘should’ be getting this soon. Its been quite a lengthy wait. But in fairness, the final KB looks much better than earlier prototypes. Its still essentially in beta, they are also working on implementing a sequencer. I wish there was a straight forward cable to get these 2 communicating but looks like a kenton or some other fiddly crappy midi box which i hate the thought of.

I'm around number 465 so 'should' be getting this soon. Its been quite a lengthy wait. But in fairness, the final KB looks much better than earlier prototypes. Its still essentially in beta, they are also working on implementing a sequencer. I wish there was a straight forward cable to get these 2 communicating but looks like a kenton or some other fiddly crappy midi box which i hate the thought of.

If they nail the sequencer stuff and the latency is just bad sync on that video then I’ll prob find it hard not to grab one. Looks like exactly the kind of controller I’ve been looking for for ipad/organelle. Shame about missing connectivity you mention but not a deal breaker. Let us know how you get on with it when yours shows up :slight_smile:

Hey…

I have a dumb question but…
I have my kordbot (yey), and of course I have my beloved OP1 (yey).

How do I sync them using both their usb interfaces ???
What gear do I need for that ?
:confused:

If someone could explain to me, that would be very cool !