Major Bug PO-14 Sub

Hey guys,

i can reproduce a Bug in the Sub synthesizer and i think its a faulty synth engine. After that i have to pull out the batteries.at least they can stay where they are, just use your fingernails carefully to bend the + or - things

Operate like this—

start with empty pattern–choose sound 14(its the faulty one)–put in trigs–start jamming with different key styles and effects (especially effect 13/14 pitch bend) and after a little while…boom. Stuck!

i can reproduce this every time. :frowning:

@jon …especially or maybe another Teenager

*edit–battery status–98%

its definitely synth engine 14!

i can still reproduce it if start a clear pattern put in just a a few different key styles and effects (not su much) cycle through all sounds, everythings cool and i can tweak and stuff but changing to sound number 14 crashes the Sub immediately.

whats wrong?

exact key combo-- style+effect 13 and 14

my sub is running pattern 1–not a preset, just own notes + micro drum beat

switch to engine 14 press style + effect 14/13 several times and it will get stuck.

@virtualflanell

boy… maybe you can reproduce it.

Have you reported this to TE (via the support form on their website)? It might be a good idea…

done…

exact key combo-- style+effect 13 and 14

my sub is running pattern 1--not a preset, just own notes + micro drum beat

switch to engine 14 press style + effect 14/13 several times and it will get stuck.

@virtualflanell

boy.. maybe you can reproduce it.

I'll give it a try!

@JohnnyEgo no dice trying to reproduce. Weird question. I know you said you had full batteries. Are they good quality, new batteries? Also have you had any other crashes or just this one reproduceable one?

@JohnnyEgo Yes, I was able to reproduce it as you described. I kept the key 13 or 14 pressed and hit hard on the effect/style key.

…oh man…:slight_smile:

it isn’t dangerous for the PO-s…so maybe we can search for bugs…help TE with Future PO-s and hopefully they’ll send some free cases.!

@virtualflanell

at day one i got stucked with the sub but I had no clue…some days ago i was able to reproduce especially this bug. maybe they are more to find.

Yeah this bug is the same as the one I mentioned before, but I had not narrowed it down to sound 14. Good work, but I doubt we will get a bugfix, still it is handy to document them.

Yeah this bug is the same as the one I mentioned before, but I had not narrowed it down to sound 14. Good work, but I doubt we will get a bugfix, still it is handy to document them.

I wonder if they find bugs, they will squash them in the next production round since they can’t really update units already out there.