New album V-F!4EVR out now on Bandcamp.

Hey fam decided to release a new album. Most sounds are from the Analog RYTM and A4 sampled into the OP-1. Hope you enjoy it! https://virtualflannel.bandcamp.com/album/v-f-4evr

Sounds great :slight_smile: especially dig Limit Less + Title track.
I’m still trying out the different work flow fechniques/possibilities with OP. There are so many! For the more ‘jolty’ kind of beats are you ignoring OP grid/bpm/sequencer and playing beats by hand?

Sounds great :) especially dig Limit Less + Title track. I'm still trying out the different work flow fechniques/possibilities with OP. There are so many! For the more 'jolty' kind of beats are you ignoring OP grid/bpm/sequencer and playing beats by hand?

Edit - not helping my gas for a rytm :wink: only thing (besides cash…) holding me back is the lack of sampling. Wish it had that so it was more immediate in that way… Do you find you miss it/importing is a hassle?

Great wonky beats. Love it!

Sounds great :) especially dig Limit Less + Title track. I'm still trying out the different work flow fechniques/possibilities with OP. There are so many! For the more 'jolty' kind of beats are you ignoring OP grid/bpm/sequencer and playing beats by hand?

Thanks man, ya I def use a mix of the sequencers and hand programming.

Edit - not helping my gas for a rytm :wink: only thing (besides cash…) holding me back is the lack of sampling. Wish it had that so it was more immediate in that way… Do you find you miss it/importing is a hassle?

I wish it could sample, yea for sure.

Great wonky beats. Love it!

:slight_smile: thanks!

dope steez

This is lovely. Really inspiring stuff.

Great the way you've used the OP-1 to mix your tracks> Drive and release really working for me.

That Drive sounds analog-y and with mono track, it sounds excellent.

I'm a fan.