new ambient work with op-1

pizzahut.bandcamp.com

<span style=“color: rgb(105, 105, 105); font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(203, 212, 216);”>recorded summer 2017 over three sessions, and then pieced together in ableton. it was assembled using live takes, overdubs, and various four track loops/drones we had been waiting to use.
<span style=“color: rgb(105, 105, 105); font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(203, 212, 216);”>
<div class=“tralbumData tralbum-credits” style=“margin-top: 2em; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(105, 105, 105); font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(203, 212, 216);”>dedicated to quiet summer nights in that park with all the pretty lights in irvine (also watching the shining in a graveyard in long beach)
<h3 class=“tags-label” style=“font-size: 14px; position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: -10000px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; color: rgb(105, 105, 105); font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(203, 212, 216);”>tags

I’m not very fond of the URL :wink:

But the sound is lovely !!! I really like it !
Well done, dear !

very nice indeed! lovely feel and atmosphere

This is really rather terrific, love the textures. Shimmery guitars are awesome for ambient, makes me think I may need to get an electric to go with my old battered acoustic.

Very pleasant, good work ! And thank you for the share :slight_smile:

Amazing! Listened to it while painting my walls. :slight_smile:

Awesome! How much OP1 is in this and what other synths? Any good pedal tips? :slight_smile:

Go Irvine!

This is very nice :slight_smile: Would also be glad to hear more about the process.

Really nice tracks. Reminded me a lot of the ‘Knobs’ YouTube channel :slight_smile: