New around here

Hi all. I’ve been lurking around here for a few weeks while waiting on my OP-1 to arrive and soaking up all the info I can on this great little machine. Great community you’ve all built here. Just wanted to give a formal hello and thanks for all the shared wisdom. I’ve been exploring this guy’s engines and pulling some great sounds out it. Hopefully I’ll have some things to share as well.

Welcome aboard, dear :slight_smile:

Hiya.

Welcome !

Pretty much the best online community there has ever been. :wink:

No spammers, no trolls, no assholes.
Everyone’s pretty sound around these parts.

That’s what I’ve seen so far. It’s pretty hard to believe.

hello to all

I am french and i just got a op1 since few weeks and maybe it’s not the good place to ask an info but I am sure
that some of you must know why when I connect my ipad to te Opee I get this message(in french but I translate)"cannot connect because
the device is consuming to much energy"so since the Opee has the same cable for charging and midi info what should I do to connect with my Ipad ?

that some of you must know why when I connect my ipad to te Opee I get this message(in french but I translate)"cannot connect because
the device is consuming to much energy"so since the Opee has the same cable for charging and midi info what should I do to connect with my Ipad ?
Hit Shift+COM and select OPT mode. Turn charging on or off (you want off) with the blue encoder knob. Note that charging will be turned on automatically if the OP-1 is powered off.