New OP-1 user - a couple of questions

Hi there,

I’m a bassist/saxist/experimenter from Northern Ireland, and playing in a band based in Glasgow, Scotland.

I’ve been using a WX7 wind controller, VL70m sound module, Casio CZ-5000 synth and lately have fallen in love with the Pocket Operator PO-12 - having used it in our band’s latest recording.

I do all my mixing and mastering in Logic Pro X.

Anyways - I loved the PO-12 so much that I thought I should support the guys at TE by buying an OP-1.

Received it today and think it’s going to be soooooo much creative fun.

My questions so far:

- Is O/S build 14203 the most recent?

- Is it possible to get the OP-1 v2.0 manual (as on the TE website) as a PDF that I can read when offline on my iPad? All I could fine was an earlier v1.2 pdf. Is that the best I’m going to find?

Best wishes everyone.

CB

You’re a cool kid now! Welcome!

- Is O/S build 14203 the most recent?

- Is it possible to get the OP-1 v2.0 manual (as on the TE website) as a PDF that I can read when offline on my iPad? All I could fine was an earlier v1.2 pdf. Is that the best I’m going to find?

Yes, that’s the most recent OS. No, not aware of there being a pdf version available.

Many thanks for the quick response. I’ve got the v1.2 pdf on my iPad now. It seems nicely put together and I imagine it won’t be that much different.

CB

The parts that could be quite different would be the absent info on new features added, like new synth engines, sequencers, effects, etc. There’s been quite a few OS updates, so keep that in mind, and refer back to the site’s manual for that stuff.

Will do. Many thanks :slight_smile:

CB

@cloudburst you can find the new Version of the manual as a PDF here https://www.teenageengineering.com/guides

Thanks @flom, I did find that one but it appears to be ‘online only’ as opposed to a pdf that I can read offline.

CB

@cloudburst , sorry. last time i went there i thought it was downloadable. Maybe it was version 1.2.