New product from TE in January

@jonesy_op I was just kidding.

When I spoke to them at the last NAMM they said they were doing 3 more POs and some sort master controller/mixer(??) for all 9 of them. Granted that was 11 months ago, so who knows. I have to assume they will continue to crank POs out now that they have the platform for them. Seems like a cash cow for them! Excited to see what's next!!

@sammyjams, will you be @ NAMM this year? We’re heading down and would love to connect.

Also - I agree that there’ll probably be more PO’s coming down, and the idea of a master controller is awesome. ( anyone remember that picture @djthomaswhite posted a while ago? https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ310jAAUnN).

Awww whattup, Chill?

How are those caps treating you?

what it do yung! DREAMY MAC AND STEAMY, MY FRIEND! i love them. appreciate the info again.

I think the world is crying out for a new 12 bit hardware sampler with a bit of character…cmon TE

@jonesy_op you should try the Microgranny.

Crud. Almost forgot about the new POs and OP-Z. Really curious to see the final specs on the OP-Z, and kindof wondering what more they can do in the PO line.

I’m trying to wind down new-gear-purchases. This throws a fun little wrinkle into things!
Crud. Almost forgot about the new POs and OP-Z. Really curious to see the final specs on the OP-Z, and kindof wondering what more they can do in the PO line.

I'm trying to wind down new-gear-purchases. This throws a fun little wrinkle into things!

one does not simply “wind down new-gear-purchases”.

I'm trying to wind down new-gear-purchases. This throws a fun little wrinkle into things!

huh?

my english is not thy first language

but I understand you mean vaporware? forget it.TE are not joking.

I am craving for the OP-Zs non-screen interface, lego-compatible knobs. these head you further and beyond!!

huh?

my english is not thy first language

but I understand you mean vaporware? forget it.TE are not joking.

I am craving for the OP-Zs non-screen interface, lego-compatible knobs. these head you further and beyond!!

You’re saying it right @bichuelo, I think @jshell just was referring to a well known meme

i love that joke. Boromir gets shot and everyone just walks into Mordor.

Ha. yes, famous last words “I think I’m about done with gear”… But interestingly, since Monomachine and Machinedrum came into my life, my GAS has quelled quite a bit. I think it helps when you finally, after years of searching, find some things that really really gel with you. I have much less of the “maybe THIS next piece of gear will be the one to save me!” feeling that I’ve had for many years. It’s a good feeling. And I still have room in my GAS bladder for the OP-Z and more Volcas and Pocket Operators. :slight_smile:

I’m really mad curious about the OP-Z.

Ha. yes, famous last words "I think I'm about done with gear".. But interestingly, since Monomachine and Machinedrum came into my life, my GAS has quelled quite a bit. I think it helps when you finally, after years of searching, find some things that really really gel with you. I have much less of the "maybe THIS next piece of gear will be the one to save me!" feeling that I've had for many years. It's a good feeling. And I still have room in my GAS bladder for the OP-Z and more Volcas and Pocket Operators. :)

I'm really mad curious about the OP-Z.

I feel the same about my analog rytm. It completes me : ) That said, I’m stoked and curious for the OP-Z and the next round of POs. I found the 20 series pretty disappointing, but still love and use the 10 series all the time.

This thread is turning into the GAS thread: volume IV.

don’t they all…

@josker

haha! :wink: