nodience

I'm super stoked for you fella! Im really looking forward to listening to this tomorrow morning in my commute! And in cassette as well, that's just phenomenal.

How long does your commute take? nodience is a looong player with a total playtime of 72 mins. :slight_smile:
Thanks for your comments mate, they mean a lot to me.
As for the cassette, while the packaging and design is strikingly raw or lo-fi, so to speak, the audio quality is top notch. Weakie Discs use Maxell tapes, btw.

Hahahaha it’s not that long. I have only got around to listening to the first song. I really enjoyed it. It played in the background as I pottered around doing bits and bobs. I love the fact that it went on for 10 minutes or so, it was very spacious and atmospheric. It gave me lots of thoughts and feelings. The track length definitely helped with this. I love it when a song plays and I go in on myself without realizing it pondering the days muses - that’s magical - something that an overproduced pop track will never do.

I’m looking forward to listening to the piece in all its entirety soon good sir!

Thank you

Hahahaha it's not that long. I have only got around to listening to the first song. I really enjoyed it. It played in the background as I pottered around doing bits and bobs. I love the fact that it went on for 10 minutes or so, it was very spacious and atmospheric. It gave me lots of thoughts and feelings. The track length definitely helped with this. I love it when a song plays and I go in on myself without realizing it pondering the days muses - that's magical - something that an overproduced pop track will never do.

I’m looking forward to listening to the piece in all its entirety soon good sir!

Thank you

Thanks mate! :slight_smile: