OP-1 OS beta invitation

Nice :slight_smile: Iā€™d love to tinker and interact with the beta firmware !

<3 <3 <3

Cool :slight_smile:

i imagine this will be the same as the leaked beta. they are just making it official now?

ā€¦perhaps they finished the graphics for arp and the new synthā€¦

I wonder if they kicked up the 4d3d3d3.

Christmas starts early this year, eh?

@masterofstuff124 I feel comfortable saying this now: there have been 3 other beta versions since the leaked beta. There are some changes. Definitely sign up for this yā€™all!

Yes !

HELL TO THE YES

Nice!!! So glad that other thread isnā€™t going to be updated to read 2017. Itā€™s close people.

i imagine this will be the same as the leaked beta. they are just making it official now?

No it isnā€™t

leaked beta == build number 067
This one is likely in the 200sā€¦

New things in this beta? Or you should keep it secret ?

https://www.instagram.com/teenageengineering/

The graphic on the instagram says 99 > 100%

so pretty much there!!! Fantastic.

Mixed messages much? Didnā€™t they tell us to sign up to their news letter for op-1 updates? Now I need to sign up for yet another thing? I have a feeling this beta will be as tangible as the 2015 update and wonā€™t be holding my breath for it.

I am hoping to eat my words here. But until that happens I am going to be here looking around for that 2015 updateā€¦ Anybody get that beta email yet?

I am hoping to eat my words here. But until that happens I am going to be here looking around for that 2015 update.... Anybody get that beta email yet?

Nope. Still checking mail every 30s. Then again Iā€™m super impatient.

Mixed messages much? Didn't they tell us to sign up to their news letter for op-1 updates? Now I need to sign up for yet another thing? I have a feeling this beta will be as tangible as the 2015 update and won't be holding my breath for it.

the newsletter is for the updates, correct. but this is for a public beta which is different