OP-1F Drum Kit Audio File Specs for Generating Kits

Hello,
I’ve been aware of a BETA TEST drum kit utility for 7 month now. I think everyone here needs that since day 1… I hope leaking this will not cause much harm, I will delete my message if needed.
https://pensive-jackson-ccff55.netlify.app/
The app on this page is at the exact same state than oct’ 22, but works flawlessly for me since.

EDIT: site now deleted. Sorry. I hope they make a public release now :slight_smile:

1 Like

when i was messaged that there was a beta version of a drum kit utility some months back, presumably by the person who created it, i was asked to keep the link private.

it really sucks that its gone now.

its hard not to think that you leaking a link to it doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that its gone.

I know it is related. This link was from TE.
I was at the time working on an app to share to the world, I think the link kept me from doing that, and now it’s been more than 7 months and I see people struggling.
I understand it sucks but it is also time to release something.
Also I feel bad putting pressure if I do, but because the filesystem is very cryptic, it demands hard work of retro engineering, and if they don’t want to release information on how files are encoded, they should have release app as soon as the product was selling…
I can feel bad, but was also feeling weird about using a program and knowing that other clients cannot do the same. Would have been ok for a month or two though.
How does that feel to have the OP-1 and not have a proper drumkit app now ?

it would have been ok for a month or two? how is that your decision to make? dude… it wasn’t your decision to make, and it was incredibly self-righteous to do so.

how does it feel to have the op-1 and no drumkit app now? well, it sucks. because we actually did have one and now its gone.

it is now officially in an alpha release on the real website.

is at the exact same state than oct’ 22,

this is not true, it’s had several updates since then including the ability to choose the loop type (arrow icon beside the time)

1 Like