OP-Z 16 track recording audio over USB to DAW?

Is it likely that this will be implemented in the future? Is it even physically possible? Would be so nice!

I can’t see why not, it’s a fully software based engine so it should be able to stream over usb. At some point during development TE mentioned that, for sharing/sync purposes apparently, the entire engine was duplicated in the IOS app. IDK if there’s some truth in that, but maybe there will be other “track bouncing” options coming as well…

@Johan said:
I can’t see why not, it’s a fully software based engine so it should be able to stream over usb. At some point during development TE mentioned that, for sharing/sync purposes apparently, the entire engine was duplicated in the IOS app. IDK if there’s some truth in that, but maybe there will be other “track bouncing” options coming as well…

Thank you for your answers! That sounds good. Yeah I mentioned that at some point too!

Would become insanely powerful pocket tool if this was made a reality. Work on your patterns away from a screen, then arrange them in more detail on the screen. Even if the OP-Z engine could be embedded as a plug in a DAW would be awesome.

I won’t hold my breath though

“the dream machine” !!

“nightmare machine” ??