Op-z app loses bluetooth connection when adding new effects

just try! it should work.

with TE you have to accept that sometimes you’re the only one on earth that has discovered a bug or a feature in your personal setup and the best way is to help others with your way of solving it or a transparent discussion between this forum, TE bug support and yourself.

if you’re bashing at all or at least against yourself there are no people finding it constructive or helpful.

sometimes a basic factory reset and an additional Iphone restart will solve all problems with most Apps and devices.

just sayin’

I didn’t think my tone was unappreciative or bashing in the least. I was simply asking for some advice from anyone who had experience with it. I’ve been away from it for a while and was finding this community very helpful. Sounds like my posts might be getting on your nerves. You certainly don’t have to read them or respond. I assure you no one was bashing anything. I was putting the play by play out there for the very reason you just described- in case it happens to someone else. Also, I’m being very careful because I can’t afford to buy new ones. So, every step I take, I’m going to ask for advice. If no advice comes, that’s okay too.

1 Like

all good

Just encountered the same issue of dropping connection when trying to add the new fx as well. Was very confused as this doesn’t seem to be an issue for videos I’ve seen testing them out. Unfortunate since the new reverb seems like it’s so much better.

I’ll probably try the older firmware approach and see if that helps.

edit: It works! For anyone that has this issue I used this video. He upgrades to 1.2.28, so just replace that with 1.2.26 and the fx should download properly.

Also, once you get it working, and you get the new effects on your op-z, you can re-upgrade to the latest firmware, and it will work normally. I’ve tested it.