Your OP-Z Tracks

My first track with my little grey friend:

So much fun with it, incredible!

Little mix of some rap music I’ve made on the Z this month

3 Likes

My latest OP-Z cook-up. I’m having a blast learning the sample features. Now my OP-1 doesn’t need to come out just for a quick sample chop hahaha!

2 Likes

Still cooking w/my tiny synthy =]

2 Likes

Had some fun using the OP-Z to sequence several iOS synths and made a little video to accompany the track:

Truly love this little device…and yes, I did try to line up the encoders in the video to resemble a Heart before anyone asks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was already in love with my little grey plastic friend, but that update, maaaan… So much fun with it!

Seems like we’re a small gang of folks doing hiphop with it. Gonna have to listen to all your tracks carefully.

Work in progress, but it’s sounding quite nice already (IMHO)! 100% OP-Z with a touch of post-processing.

(Yes, the thumbnail gives some clues about where I’m going with this)

On Youtube:

Or Instagram:

1 Like

Using my MobilLite wireless to swap sounds and backup the Zeddy…

Looks like Eventide has dropped some nice plug-ins on the iOS platform. So you know what that means. I decided to feed the OP-Z into them via AUM with a little Groovebox accompaniment:

Which Eventide Apps do you mean?

These:

Thx - are they worth the price? Especially interested in the Blackhole Reverb.

Well i did buy all three :crazy_face: but if i were being choosy…Black Hole is the 1 to get if you want a great reverb​:facepunch:t3:™

New funky funkerson jam, all OPZ goodness

This track started life as a sketch I made on the Teenage Engineering OP-Z while chilling on my roof deck one day. From that initial sketch, I kept all of the drums, bassline, some of the atmospheres, and some percussion parts which were then recorded into Ableton Live where the arranging, mixing and mastering occured. I used a Roland TR-8S to add the additional filtered percussion that runs throughout the track. The guitar parts are courtesy of my Ibanez S6521Q played through a Line6 Stomp HX. Additional synth parts and fills were made with the DSI OB-6 and Omnisphere.

Video of my Live Project for this song:

Enjoy!

1 Like

Thans to the new update i can record while travelling using hostel computers

like the drumwork, lets see where this is going :wink:

https://soundcloud.com/subtractivenoise/lock

Loaded up a few new Samples on this wonderful instrument and fed it into AUM with a lot of verb and delay and lo-fi grit…

So happy with the investment of the OP-Z:

3 Likes