Ordered some Chroma Caps

Woohoo.

Will report back.

Went with Glow in the dark over white, and neon orange instead of standard orange.

I want them!

Worth every penny, at the price and free shipping I feel like I stole them.

Shipping to Australia sad

i chose the colors over glow in the dark because they feel “grippier” but i do want some glow in the dark fatties

i chose the colors over glow in the dark because they feel "grippier" but i do want some glow in the dark fatties

I guess I’ll find out for myself soon enough. What U want the fatties for?

Does anyone know if the chroma caps fit nice on the volume knob?

Actually, that’s a rly good question. Shit, I should have bought one for dat :’(

Oh well, I’m in Miami next year, can get free shipped to there I guess.

Actually, that’s a rly good question. Shit, I should have bought one for dat :’(

Oh well, I’m in Miami next year, can get free shipped to there I guess.

I will order the slim encoder and super knob and update on the forum as to how it goes.
Just noticed they are have a black friday banner, 19 day countdown. Might just wait and see if I can pick up some extra cheap :wink:

They have different alignments for different brands of knobs to make the line point the right way. Not sure how to figure it out. Their email support is pretty cool tho.

£20 for delivery to UK, tempted!

IMG_1545

The irony is that I also just ordered a couple of cranks, so it will be one or the other.

I picked some up,should be here friday. At first I thought other knobs would be stupid, but the inability to turn the knobs without twisting my wrist made it apparent I needed rubber knobs. I picked up an additional glow in the dark just cuz

I’ve recently bought some Teenage Engineering replacements as one of my OP-1s cracked. Assuming Chroma are more robust too?

I've recently bought some Teenage Engineering replacements as one of my OP-1s cracked. Assuming Chroma are more robust too?

They are good quality, had them on other gear in the past. Haven’t ever bought the encoder knob, but the other ones have all been great quality, used them on a mpc2500

That’s good to hear. I ordered a heap for my Electribe last night as the stock knobs are terrible. I think I’ll order OP-1 ones too.

I’ve become so used to looking at the op-1 that the frame with the chroma caps op-1 video makes me feel like when playing smb3 for the first time

Image result for smb3 world 4

I guess I was referring to the last post on here about “chroma caps”. To stoned to care really. In any case I think chroma caps are cool but I feel that the caps on the op are good enough. In the early days i heard they used pots as used on liken aircraft. I can kind of feel that physically actually.

Mine came in today, the feel so far is amazing. So glad I can rate the encoders with a fingertips push/pull rather than gripping and turning the wrist, it’s opened up a lot of additional usability. I wish they were slight smaller diameter wise, but I can still fit my finger between them.

They fit, but you have to order the 270° knob for the volume knob. I got the super knob and while it fit, I kind of wish they made a smaller one.