Organelle + Op-1

Anyone using that combo? Just watched a video on YouTube of it looking promising… Sync/portability seems super convenient and potentially really deep for experimentation. Been kind of on the fence with Organelle cos I don’t know PD and wondered if I’d feel like I was outside of the loop/missing out as a user/owner. But I think I’m gonna cave and grab one and either learn PD or just hope that the community keeps coming up with cool/useful stuff to share…

Sorry if there’s already a thread on this. Looks like there’s no forum search function on android…

Seems a match made in heaven to me. There’s a guy with four OP-1s being controlled by Pd around somewhere. You could do things like control the MIDI LFO with a Pd patch, fancy sequencers, etc

Yeah looks like a ton of sound design/sequencing power in tiny footprint. Do you know if it’s possible to program a basic 8 track digital recorder in PD for organelle that could record from internal patches and/or external source? Like lay down OP-1 tape bounce on track 1. Organelle synth arp track 2. Organelle sampler track 3. Organelle vocoder track 4. Op-1 synth track 5 …? Or is it a case of only ONE function/patch at a time in PD/organelle? Also how is the memory set out on Organelle? Can you put a user sample bank on the provided 4gb USB stick and dig in to that pulling things in to RAM for use in the organelle Arps/Sequences etc? Or do you need to load/record/edit/save samples and presets individually for each ‘patch’ kind of thing? Bit confused over what = ‘patch’ on organelle and what is save able etc. Seems like what I would call ‘engine’ or ‘instrument’ is referred to as a patch, anyone able to clear it up for me? Thanks