OS #225 posted

Unfortunately, I have another bug as well.

When in Beat Match, OP-1 sends the clock, it's the master, OK with that.
But while in "sync" mode, OP-1 receives the clock, as it's the slave, but also sends it, resulting in every device slaved receiveing the clock twice, and thus running at double speed.

In Sync mode, OP-1 should never send the clock.
What's your take on this ?
Bug, or not ? Shall I declare it ?

pretty interesting. the OP1 does not send its own clock when in sync mode, but as soon as it starts receiving clock in sync mode it starts sending its own clock or a duplicate of the received. I think this is a fairly important bug to report to TE.

Reported :slight_smile:

“<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “Helvetica Neue”; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Reverse playback of loops did not work at the very start of the tape. Fixed.”

<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “Helvetica Neue”; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>
<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “Helvetica Neue”; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Glad they fixed that one - this always annoyed me
@quarantequatre :)

Thanks for the poke buddy :slight_smile:
I’m gonna try to find some time to install this firmware

"Reverse playback of loops did not work at the very start of the tape. Fixed."

Glad they fixed that one - this always annoyed me

Agreed! This has always plagued me and I was under the impression that I did something wrong - so glad it’s fixed. I’m happy to say I’ve been sketching some stuff since I updated this morning and haven’t experienced any issues :]

Hi!

I’ve just proceeded to #225 ugrade. All seems to be ok.

A pitty though it’s so poorly documented. TE says “new presets”, would be great to give a list of them (hard to remember from #218 and guess by difference!

idem for “new synth Voltage”… well, which are the new ones? (who cares? just play them… well, could be nice to quickly check the new ones…).

Arpegio seq: what is new?

i’ll come back here if I find out…

i think most of that text is recycled from the 218 update. all the presets are the same. yeah a changelog would be cool tho.

You’re definitely right. Did’nt notice it at first read. Arpegiator was allready 128 steps in #218

My assumption would be that 225 is just to get the new units and old units on the same revision in order to move forward despite the hypothesized hardware change the required it’s own special firmware. Now new and old can run off the same firmware 225.

Seems like choplifter has a new background!