PO-20 arcade, PO-24 office, PO-28 robot

PO202428

Here they are. We get more information tomorrow.

Short demo?

12604026_994657397260136_562012210_n.mp4

Have they mentioned anything about the OP-1?

Anyone got any ideas on the numbering system?

PO-12, PO-14, PO-16
vs
PO-20, PO-24, PO-28

Surely the collective OCD of this site has to be causing some head scratching?

:slight_smile:

CB

Well, I can see a logic with the progression from PO-1X to PO-2X but that’s all.

What are the new buttons? Chord seems obvious but could solo mute the other POs in sync? And could glide be a portamento or legato parameter to make a lead voice?

I’m also very curious about the white lines on the arcade (right side of the unit) and robot model (2 on the left side)

The white lines look to me like you can press two buttons to get additional functionality. On the robot the lettering looks like ‘low’ and ’high’ so maybe it changes the octave range or something…?

Curious to see if the new POs are limited to C-major tuning or not. The high-low octave button could hopefully indicate that all notes are represented, and therefore requires an octave switch to get some additional range. I hope no one loses sleep over that tonight :slight_smile:

@GCF i somewhat hope (given the popularity of the PO12) they do less melodic things and more backbone things. The PO-12 fits in so nicely with several of my setups. THe locked in C nature of the 12 and 14 make them toys for my coffee table.

@GCF i somewhat hope (given the popularity of the PO12) they do less melodic things and more backbone things. The PO-12 fits in so nicely with several of my setups. THe locked in C nature of the 12 and 14 make them toys for my coffee table.

I want more melodic stuff :). I use the POs on the go, they’re perfect for finding nice melodies during my daily commute.

Saw these on an instagram link from reddit. I just hope their webpage can handle the traffic for ordering this time around.

They are online!! https://www.teenageengineering.com/products/po

I’m digging these sound demos! Different than the previous versions for sure!

Got the arcade and robot :slight_smile: fingers crossed for no insane shipment time

Got arcade and office.

Now who’s ready for five months of obsessively comparing order numbers?! :slight_smile:

So these say in-stock, but are they actually in-stock (this time)

Ordered all three! Hoping that “In Stock” means that there is a pile of them called “stock” and the three I ordered were sitting “in” it!

I wonder how the output levels will be affected if chaining together all six?

Ordered arcade! That thing sounds SICK.

Now that there are 6 of those, I wish they came up with some alternative power scenario, where you can just plug them in. I will never have all 6, but if someone did, that is 12 batteries at a time. And they do tend to go pretty fast.

I only have the PO-12, and I already feel wasteful just churning through the batteries regularly…

Got the new POs and a t-shirt while I was at it haha
Hope they’re REALLY in stock!