Post your latest purchase (audio related)

IMG_3366 Back in the monome game (this will be my third, lol).

Can you explain how you use it?
Do you use mlr?
I tried mlr using the nomone launchpad emulater, it was really nice but quite buggy:(

Critter and Guitari Pocket Piano Midi.

Green! I agonised over the colour (it comes in sober silver as well) and so glad I went for green, it’s part of their trademark craziness.

candg

EHX 45000 with pedal. Was thinking I could load up a bunch of stemmed out op-1 made loops on the SD card and trigger them all live, kinda like clip launching in ableton but without the computer... for style points. :)

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/45Thousand?gclid=CjwKCAiAmvjRBRBlEiwAWFc1mE65XzUDLbv9AimK4NYFMHlt4W9CmJFtG07aMLqKm_4YKjsED-Xg9RoCH80QAvD_BwE

EHX Synth 9 pedal, can’t wait to play it.

Twisted Electron Crazy 8 sequencer…

Marantz CP-430 portable cassette tape recorder…

Jomox T-Resonator

Can you explain how you use it? Do you use mlr? I tried mlr using the nomone launchpad emulater, it was really nice but quite buggy:(
Ive used mlrv in the past and a no longer updatd app called 64fingers

https://github.com/monome-community/mlrV2.2-serialosc-edition

https://github.com/trentgill/mlrv

This works with just about any grid controller. I loved beat juggling and mixing samples.

64 fingers turned the grid into a clip launcher (prior to push existing).

This time i’ll be using it with the ansible module to control the modular.

For general awesomeness Rodrigo Costanzo’s Party Van app is incredible.

http://www.rodrigoconstanzo.com/the-party-van/

got a deepmind 12 for a steal, I was going to get the desktop model but the keyboard unit was 33% off and I couldn’t pass that up.

Well… Just ordered a Modor NF-1m synth (made all the more attractive when I found out that “NF” stands for “Noise and Formants”) bundled with a Korg SQ-1 sequencer. Side benefit is getting the SQ-1 for like $40 and having another portable battery-operated thing for playing my smaller synth modules, like this new NF-1m.

The NF-1 has been on my wishlist for a while. With my TG-33, Monomachine, OP-1, and hopefully an Organelle soon, I think I’ll have quite the collection of fun digital synths offering a good variety of synthesis methods and options.

And hopefully it will tamp this sudden GAS flare-up for a Yamaha FS1R. :slight_smile:

Got a wireless keyboard / trackpad so I can patch my Organelle from the sofa.

Got a microbrute for Christmas

Good headphones. It's been mine for a decade or so, now, and it's still rock solid.
Plus you can change parts, I like this :)

I just bought myself the whole Samples from Mars collection for 39$.
This was such an insane deal it made me forget I had promised myself I'd only sample my synths from now on.
:-B

Just pull the trigger on the Samples from Mars collection too,

I hope it will calm my gas for Roland drum machines…

More excitement - finally bought some ‘cord labels’ so I can label the tips of all my power cords. I label the wall-warts / bricks but live in fear of plugging an AC adapter into a DC hole.

Just got me an Organelle, because I’d like to avoid diving into modular but still need Clouds in my life.

:wink:

I’m still waiting on my Organelle. And still waiting on my Modor too. Digital all the things!

Just got me an Organelle, because I'd like to avoid diving into modular but still need Clouds in my life.
;)

Where do you get patches for the organelle?

interested in finding out - esp about clouds patch!

The C&G forum/site and patchstorage.com are the usual haunts. Might be some other patches lurking out there too… One of the devs Shreeswifty builds custom patches for people and has a patreon site. He’s also crazy generous with public domain stuff though and super talented.

There’s also a decent Organelle Facebook page, although quite often the patches are posted on Patch Storage too.

I love Clouds but need more than 4 knobs at one time for tweaking so nabbed a Nanokontrol on eBay.

There's also a decent Organelle Facebook page, although quite often the patches are posted on Patch Storage too.

I love Clouds but need more than 4 knobs at one time for tweaking so nabbed a Nanokontrol on eBay.

Do you need to be able to program the patches or understand what’s going on or do they just load in like presets?