Post your latest purchase (audio related)

Ordered the new Elektron Digitone and PO-33!

I guess the OP-Z is still a couple of months away, at least, according to the latest newsletter so don’t have to worry about that.

Lucky you, I would but I emptied my pockets ^^

This Digitone is something I’ve been waiting for a long time… Exciting !
Guess I can resell my Volca FM now :smiley:

Digitone seems pretty nice (and I am not an Elektron owner)

Digitone looks like terrifying GAS…

King of them all !

I am so excited ! It's been hard to work today, but now it's even harder !!
:D
Got me a TC Ditto X4 looper for the second time and the amazing Mod Duo... So now my whole pedalboard consists of two Linux computers into unbrakeable pedal cases :)

That Mod Dou looks amazing

Ups I missed your answer!

Yeah the Mod Duo is something for sure. Active community, solid platform, it could have a bright future. I’m a bit disappointed by two things though: The existing loopers don’t MIDI sync to a master clock (but it’s a feature request that comes back a lot so it might happen if someone from the community decide to update one of the current LV2 loopers or creates a new one) and the fact that the “Drop” plugin, which drops the input note by semitones, is sucking like 80% of the CPU.

But I think it’s worth keeping and exploring :slight_smile:

Copped the new POs, OTmkII, Heat, Toraiz SP-16, gotta sell some stuff to make room now :slight_smile:

Digitone looks like terrifying GAS...
For sure !

@LyingDalai Have fun my pal !

@darenager sounds like a late but great christmas!

@crudeoperator heh, yeah I need to sell a bunch of stuff now though, gotta say though the OTmk2 is gorgeous, not that the mk1 is too shabby but I can’t keep both. Looking forward to the POs too!

@<a href="/index.php?p=/profile/567/LyingDalai" class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(1, 115, 198);”>LyingDalai<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”> nice end cheeks, have fun

I have the 8010 already, just got me this mighty sub to finally feel the bass. Now to set this up properly in the tiny space allowed…

I have the 8010 already, just got me this mighty sub to finally feel the bass. Now to set this up properly in the tiny space allowed...

Nice. I got a pair o 1029a from back in the day… Waiting to find a 1091a sub on the 2nd hand market at a decent price.

Just bought a 2nd hand Ciat-Lonbarde Plumbutter 2 off reverb.com. Couldn’t resist, had to buy it. Comes with 2 dozens of banana
cords which is good news, they are very pricey over here.

Roland SP808ex

Boum!

Digitone has arrived !
It’s a beast, way easier to tame than the Monomachine.
But still needs some digging for sure.
It’s impressive how fast you can mutate from pads to stabs to percussion’s…
I love it.

Also got me a battery to be able to play anywhere…

Errrm… a saxophone.

PO-35 Speak and Digitakt. But to be fair I’ve sold a lot of stuff including an Octatrack (and my OP-1 is on the chopping block as well…)

Just bought a Digitakt and Digitone. Ultimate Commmbbbo