Post your latest purchase (audio related)

enjoy, @spacetravelmadeeasy !

Just picked up my Field Kit FX from the post office. Can’t wait to try it tonight!

Just ordered Synthstrom Deluge…definitely didn’t need it, but really wanted it.

@p0k said:

Sweet. My deluge GAS is on extended loop. I’ll buckle eventually…

@Callofthevoid said:

@p0k said:

Sweet. My deluge GAS is on extended loop. I’ll buckle eventually…

haha, yeah when i saw there was a big update coming I couldn’t resist…I was afraid they would sell out and I wouldn’t be able to get one. definitely A LOT to wrap my brain around, but if I can ever get comfortable on it, it seems crazy powerful!

Korg dsn-12 for Nintendo 3ds .sounds absolutely amazing
https://youtu.be/KCmSTvN6YaM

https://youtu.be/Lpq3FpKPX68?t=1m28s

Polyend Seq. Absolutely lovely! https://www.instagram.com/p/BjFHDMVBRti/

Sold my OP1 and bought with the proceeds:

• Laptop
  • Keystep
  • CME XKey
  • Axolotis, with Axocontrols (x2)
  • Arduino kit
  • Various components for making my own synth
  • New desk

Just ordered an Organelle :smile:

the keystep looks really good – midi, cv, sequencer, arp and all for around $100.

@ghostly606 said:
Sold my OP1 and bought with the proceeds:

• Laptop
  • Keystep
  • CME XKey
  • Axolotis, with Axocontrols (x2)
  • Arduino kit
  • Various components for making my own synth
  • New desk

Well, it looks like I just bought an OP-1 again :slight_smile:
Now saving to get a Deluge again (I sold both in the winter…)!

Just received some unexpected money.
Somehow it broke every mental barrier I had set in my mind (talk about cardboard will).
And now I got this tiny rig that should let me have fun for hours in experimental / ambient / electrodub areas…
Yum !

korg volca fm

@LyingDalai yep … 0-coast, softpop, and 104hp skiff here. loving every minute i spend with it.

@LyingDalai - i’ve been thinking about grabbing a few modules and making a little effects skiff to pair with the digitakt :slight_smile:

@spacetravelmadeeasy said:
@LyingDalai - i’ve been thinking about grabbing a few modules and making a little effects skiff to pair with the digitakt :slight_smile:

Feeling the pull lately too… VCVrack was meant to be a cheap fix but instead has just nurtured seeds of GAS for the real deal :confused:

Hope you’re digging yours @LyingDalai :slight_smile:

Hehe, yes indeed it’s a lot of fun. Today I should receive more cables and add A4 in the loop :wink:

Feeling the pull of Eurorack again. Also came into some unexpected money. Spending most of it on travel and placing into savings but draw of the 0-Coast or “just a couple of new modules… just a couple…” is drawing me back in.

I’m still really really drawn to the sounds of the Make Noise Mysteron but keep thinking there are ways to use and abuse the String engine on OP-1 to similar effect.

Thinking that I should remember my earlier plans to replace my mac mini’s fusion drive with a dedicated SSD and get a couple of other things which may make being at the computer desk more tolerable…

Crud. None of these are latest purchases. But there is likely to be either a 0-Coast or a pair of Wogglebug/Mysteron modules before long.

Just ordered a Bastl soft pop… ready to get wet!!