Pre-Op-1 and Hardware E.P.

Hello everybody,

I hope you are doing well today! I hope I can share this with you guys.
After moving out to Japan and before acquiring hardware I made this E.P. - entitled "An Allegory of Peace"

The production is based on synesthesia. Which basically means in this case that each track is a musical translation based on experience.

It’s taken me two months to make the private masters track public, I have been sitting on them, this is the first time I have shared them. I was coming home from Tokyo last weekend and they just happened to come up on my playlist. I felt happier about them after taking a long break from listening to them so I am now ready to share them and take comments. I would really appreciate some comments from you guys or any helpful pointers on where I could get some feedback. I posted on GS but that and this are the only two sites I frequent too.

Without further ado, here are the tracks;

https://soundcloud.com/philokrynx

Sits somewhere in the middle between having a kind of narrative, and just self-oscillating without discernible intent. I like the sound of tracks 4 and 5, though I’d have appreciated if they were more concise (track 4 esp could have its last part taken out altogether). Strange, the last track has a long intro but ends almost abruptly in comparison, taking the EP to a sudden end with it.

Sounds like early material on the whole, which makes it far better than it looks from this comment.

APPRECITED!

i was in a gloomy mood then i heard sunday’s smile and suddenly i felt happy

thanks

Nice SLOTH! It’s an unpredictable beast, just like the others. The unknown quantity that is served hopefully added to your ‘said’ experience. Thanks for listening. It’s exactly how I felt in the shape of waveforms.