Question: keep a sound plug active when swtiching pattern

Hello there. Just got the OP-Z and… I have a newbie question. If I choose a sound plug in one pattern, when I change to another pattern, the sound plug selection does not “follow” (ie I must choose the sound plug again). Is there a way to keep the selection from one pattern to the other?

Thanks for your help

Not really. You’d have to select that plug again. What I typically do is copy my pattern and edit from there.

Another thing you can do is press P + shift + shift to copy the settings of your current pattern to another pattern. It will copy the plugs and setting of all the tracks to the pattern you select.

https://teenage.engineering/guides/op-z/project#copy-settings

3 Likes

Thank you for the answer. That’s a bummer. I will go the copy/paste route, then. Are you able to do copy and then paste to all the other patterns at once? I mean, not having to reselect the pattern to copy and then paste it, one pattern at a time?

Once you you have copied something you can paste it as many times as you want to as many patterns as you want inside the same project. I think that if you change project, you lose what you copied though.