:: Questions to the NAMM TE booth :: (post your inquiries)

-when will I have my PO!

@radmike

When are the cases going to be available?

This is from an email they sent me a couple of days ago after my po-12 order:

"Thank you for your email and for your order! As you know we launched our new website yesterday, and while it seems running ok now, there are still a few concerns to take care of, before everything is working 100%. We’ve got PO-units ready and more are on their way so there should be little delays. The cases are not ready for delivery just yet, so if you tried to order it already the site would not let you. Rest assured however your order is safe with us and we will get back to everyone as soon as possible with confirmations.

Thank you very much for your support and understanding! We are thrilled and so looking forward to hearing you try out our new machines!"

note: looks like cases are available for pre-order. “Expected delivery is 6-8 weeks” on website

- Are they planning on making future Music Technology products? ;)

IMO, I’d say, yes. It may take the little firm some years and more man power, but judging from their timeline, I wouldn’t doubt it. Teenager fo’ LIFE!!

Is there an OPlab update coming?

This will probably upset many here and when I asked about the OPlab update, Jonas said something around these lines, “Oh the OPlab… ya, we really want to get on that…”

Sorry, I’m only the messenger!

What about PO13 and PO15?

I asked about the odd numbered POs and Jonas doesn’t know anything about that.

Or perhaps he’s not allowed to say anything.

if you're still around there… there's a nice branded audio cable on the PO Factory photo on the store… are they planning to sell branded cables for the POs like they have the branded usb cord for the OP-1?
  • There weren’t any TE cables at the booth and Jonas hasn’t seen them.

When I was there they didn’t even demo any syncing.

Edit: judging from the image of the PO factory that you were referring too, I’d think that cable doesn’t exist, only because I think it’s all a rendering. Would be sweet though, I’m a cable enthusiast! :o

Can PO be synced with CV triggers or gates from modular?

Sorry I left several hours before you posted. Does the manual have much of that info?

In favor of TE, I’d also like to say that these guys looked exhausted. I can’t imagine the lack of sleep and the hard work they had to pull off to make the NAMM deadline. Not to mention the jetlag and the constant piercing of high frequencies from the POs (8am-5pm 4 days in a row) ouch!

Cuckoo seemed to be exhausted too. :slight_smile:

@Kites - thanks so much for taking the time to post this info here!

Excellent @Kites , Big Respect from the Operator forum collective for taking the time.

Due Diligence.
=
kudos to you.

Thank you @Kites !

No problem, it was fun pretending to be a music journalist for a minute. I even had a Zoom digital recorder going, but then soon realized there wasn’t a memory card in it and just continued to hold it up as I asked questions.Doh! Hahaha!

Random NAMM photos to come.

@Kites Appreciate that!

No problem, it was fun pretending to be a music journalist for a minute. I even had a Zoom digital recorder going, but then soon realized there wasn't a memory card in it and just continued to hold it up as I asked questions.Doh! Hahaha!

haha this actually means you are the real deal now. welcome to the journo club! (i have done this with cameras often at shows, much to the bemusement of… everyone)

Re: Oplab:

Yeah, we ALSO really want them to get on that!..

Re: Oplab:

Yeah, we ALSO really want them to get on that!..

Agreed! Kites! Thanks so much for being awesome!

+1 really nice! I wonder what they got in trade next time they release a product

@thenordheimtrust Allright I’m in! Funny, the world is just smoke and mirrors.

what about an op-1 update?