Reason users?

For some reason I fired up Reason last night for the first time in over a year and using the OP-1 as a MIDI controller for the first time was a revelation! I am on Reason 4 on OSX Leopard so can’t take advantage of the automapping but realised quickly that the 4 push encoders work so well with Combinators. The only trouble I had was getting buttons to work as toggle on / off rather than momentary switches. Not sure if there is a workaround, any other Reason users out there?

I use Reason 8.2 on OSX Mavericks and had the same experience with the OP-1 set up as a controller; the encoders only work as toggle on/off. I’d love if I could dial in values and stuff and it doesn’t seem to work. Not that I need this feature that much these days as I almost exlusively use Reason to record, edit, mix and master audio. I work with fx automation a lot though and in that those endless rotary encoders on the OP-1 would help. One day maybe…

@jooga1972 I get the rotaries to work fine, it’s just buttons that are iffy for me. Need to hold them down if I want the button in Reason to stay on. One press on, one press off would be a lot better.

i have alot of fun in reason. but i think i accomplish more in other DAWs.